Monday 6 March 2017

NaPoWriMo 2014 20




None so blind . . .


You spend far too much time on that computer thing,
Why don't you sell it as you are so short of money?
If you did not have it you could do other things,
Like get a job and stop pretending to be disabled
When there's nothing wrong with you that some exercise
And making an effort and getting on with things would not
Cure.
You spend far too much time on that phone, you should
Use a proper phone and ring people, all those people you
Send silly messages to are not actually friends, just
Like all those people you say you talk to on your
Computer don't care at all about you, and it is not normal
To not have proper friends.
Proper friends are people you actually know, real people
You meet and talk to, properly. Not silly names that
You only see on a computer screen, when you sit, head
Down and taking no notice of real life.
Why can't you just sell all those silly gadgets, get some money
For them, and use a pen and paper like any normal person does?
Computers are a waste of time and money, and you're just being
A drama queen saying you cannot write normally, of course you
Would manage without that silly computer, everyone normal does.
So, don't expect sympathy off me, there's nothing wrong with you,
Doctors just say fibromyalgia to keep you quiet, it's not a
Proper illness, like cancer. Just stop complaining, and do the things
That you need to do, and go and get a job and stop scrounging
Off taxpayers like me, I don't pay taxes to keep lazy people like you.

Oh, and I need you to take me to an appointment at that hospital,
And then two at the other one, and then you need to take me to
The vets, and get the shopping on this list whilst I'm in there,
And then take me to the other supermarket, and sort out the
Bushes in the garden, and put the vacuum over because
I am so tired I just cannot do anything.

© 2ndwitch, 20/04/14

No comments:

Post a Comment