Monday 6 March 2017

NaPoWriMo 2015 14

Today we are in conversation.

What's the weather like today? Raining, raining, all
It ever does is bloody rain, rain, rain.
Have you put the kettle on? Yes, I filled
It first, and all I ever seem to do is put the
Kettle on, again, again and again.
Do we need to go shopping? Yes, don't
We always, always the same, the bloody same.
What shall we have for our dinner? I don't really
Care, whatever you care to name, to name.
Do you want a cup of tea? Of course I do,
I always do, is that not plain, not plain?
Would you like to dance naked before the
Flaring and dancing flame?
Would you like to ride with me, and run your
Hands through the horse's flowing mane?
Would you sing with me, add harmony
And take the melody or refrain?
Come, take my hand, leave this humdrum world
Behind, and let us reach for the moon, and the stars
And sing to the sun as it warms our journey,
And let us be lovers once again, once again.

© 2ndwitch 14/04/15

No comments:

Post a Comment